*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/2044744-Naga-Herm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: Naga Herm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naga Herm

    by: kazin
You are a naga hermaphrodite. A long snakelike creature with arms. Your scales are are dark green with brown patterns on your back and a gray stomach. For a naga hermaphrodite you are rather slim, have beautiful big breasts and a moderate sized cock hidden within your slit where the clitoris should have been if you were a full female.
You wear a top to cover your breasts, a small piece of cloth to cover your slit and a satchel with different useful items.

"All right, a few rules. The arena floor battles are fatal unless the crowd REALLY wants to see you a second time. And this is rare, trust me. They prefer to see you get cummed or cum all over them and the floor. Everything else should be undeadly, practice included. This does not apply if someone wants to become part of you or say, become part of them. Okay, now go downstairs," He says, shooing you away.

You are really excited. Where do you want to go first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Arena

2. Showers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kazin (UN: kazin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/2044744-Naga-Herm