*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vore Herm first
  2. Shade sounds nice
  3. Vixen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/2818111-Vore-Herm-first
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: Vore Herm first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Vore Herm first

    by: Dragongod321
"Im telling you-*shorlp*-Mmph!" The herm girl started to say, only to be cut off as your cock engulfed her head, suctioning in place before dragging her into the darkness. At the same time you grabbed the other girl, clapping a hand over her mouth before she can scream and pulling her back to you seat.

"Hey girl, having fun?" You ask coyly while hoisting the girl onto your lap, pinning her legs under yours as you ground the side of your length against her flower. Whimpering in response, the bunny girl watched in shock and horror as her sister's struggling form was dragged to your feet, already more than halfway enveloped by your cock. "Imma call you Bun. Now Bun, if you dont wanna end up like her then Id suggest you start stroking."

Bun couldnt have moved any faster as she wrapped her slender hands around your girth and began jerking you off.

Moaning in pleasure at her gentle touch, your cock throbs even more and herm Bunny was soon sucked all the way up, the bulge that was her body sliding up the length of your dick pleasantly before finally slipping into your nutsack.

Grinning as you felt the girl thrashing within her fleshy prison, you snuggle your head against Bun's neck with a sinister grin. "Mmm... she was delectable, makes me want another."

Freezing for a moment upon hearing this, Bun started stroking even more frantically making you chuckle.

"Awww, dont wanna hang out with sis some more? Oh well then, guess I'll just reunite her with Mom instead." As you spoke, the head of your cock rose to just above the sleeping rabbit mother's head and stretched wide open, once again making Bun freeze as she realized what you were doing

Who would she choose...

You have the following choices:

1. Keep stroking

*Noteb*
2. Sacrifice herself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragongod321 (UN: foxy454 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/2818111-Vore-Herm-first