*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A female orca (Age 22)
  2. Females
  3. After the revolution
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1995682-Vore-After-the-revolution/cid/2281682-A-female-orca-Age-22
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1995682
In a world where one gender can vore the other, will you be the pred or the prey?
This choice: A female orca (Age 22)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A female orca (Age 22)

    by: Lediblock
You are Sophia, a large, busty orca girl and the oldest of seven siblings, six sisters and one brother, all sired from different fathers that your mother, an orca as well, then promptly devoured. You originally had eight other brothers, but all of them ended up churning away in someone's belly, either yours, one of your younger sisters', your mother's, or a stranger. You're no stranger to vore, and indeed revel in it, enjoying your position at the top of the food chain.

As orcas go, you're quite large, at a solid 10'3" and weighing in at about 400 pounds. You're quite heavyset as a result, with a plump belly as a result of years of feasting on men, but you still carry plenty of curves, with breasts easily larger than watermelons and a wonderful plump ass to match. Your tail is relatively short, ending with a pair of small flukes, and a small dorsal fin grows from in between your shoulders. Overall, you're a knockout, and you know it, and you know exactly how to use your body to lure in a meal or two.

You live in a relatively small house across town from your parents; however, you've recently begun to feel lonely, a familiar heat building in between your legs. You tried to scratch that itch with a few men that you picked up off the street and promptly ate, but none of them really sufficed. You need a more permanent solution, and soon.
As far as options go, you have quite a few. First, there's your only surviving brother, Tyler, a 6'3" stud of a pilot whale who's studying architecture in a community college nearby your home. While his other brothers all met their ends within a woman's hungry belly, Tyler managed to survive to adulthood through a combination of brains, cunning, dumb luck, and the willingness to bargain with his enormous 18-inch-long cock. Perhaps it's time for his luck to run out...

Alternatively, you could try just dating. Your town has an unusually high male population - it's why your mother moved here in the first place. You could probably ask her where she normally goes to find a stud or two: she's currently in her mid-forties, but she's still quite sexually active. Then again, you don't have to rely on your mother; you could just go out and look on your own or set up a dating profile online or something.
The only question now is... which one to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Find Tyler

*Noteb*
2. Go hunting with Mom

*Noteb*
3. Set up an online profile

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lediblock (UN: lediblock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1995682-Vore-After-the-revolution/cid/2281682-A-female-orca-Age-22