*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1998788-Wild-and-Weird-Cartoon-ExpansionTF/cid/3151331-A-monster-is-born
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1998788
A no-holds-barred journey into a world of cartoon growth and transformation-- come on in!
This choice: Monstrosity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A monster is born.

    by: Ghost
It's seem like any other day in ponyville, everyone were doing unusual routines of buy groceries, playing games or just doing their work when suddenly middle in town gather for unexpected event roseluck a flower mare seem clutching body in pain. Her 2 friends lily valley and daisy look very concerned for her friend. "Hang there rose, somepony getting doctors for you!" Lilly try comfort her sick friend, but it's alright too late as she starts growing large fangs as every planet around her starts gathering around her. "Grr....i can't control... my body feel hot...so HOOOT!" The hair mare shout almost growling as she growing vine like tentacles off her back turning into gigantic planet like body.

Magical recording stop as twilight and the rest of the elements of harmony were both disturbs and confused what's happening to their once quite community. "I have send letter to princess Celestia about the sudden transformation of ponies to monster. We should get information soon as we could" twilight said warnings tone but still trying comfortable everyone. "Oh this horrible, what could be turning everypony into just horrific monster all suddenly?" Fluttershy said being the one most worry about this epidemic. "I even getting report's from wonderbolts ponies far from manehatten and appleloosa catching this weird virus !" The hot head Rainbow dash said looking into reports from cloudsdale.

"I told you before rd, it isn't virus. We're still trying figure out on what it could be" Twilight said trying not cause panic, but that was easier said than done. "If it isn't virus, what else could it be darling?" Rarity ask to Twilight being nervous "i don't want to redesigned all my outfits being ugly beast" she cry overdramatic as her friends roll their eyes having her priorities during this crisis. "Calmi down everypony, as we don't shown symptoms we should be alright. " twilight show slide of all possible symptoms of the "not monster virus " : increase hunger, having aggressive mood swings, have the urge to break something, and having high fever. "Just go back to your home until Celestia come back with me with more information. "Everypony just sigh not wanting to risk becoming monster but what else could they do...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. We focused on one of the mane 6

*Noteb*
2. Meanwhile with cutie mark crusader

*Noteb*
3. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ghost (UN: ghostman126 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake Featherston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1998788-Wild-and-Weird-Cartoon-ExpansionTF/cid/3151331-A-monster-is-born