*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At the new conjoinment clinic
  2. A new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/1826615-At-the-new-conjoinment-clinic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1999308
One way or another, you wind up sharing a body from the neck down with someone else!
This choice: At the new conjoinment clinic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At the new conjoinment clinic

    by: Unknown
The storyteller continues to tell his intriguing tale; the audience is caught on every word. "Yes, it all started with the opening of a controversial clinic. It was one of a kind. This clinic specialized in the recently patented conjoinment procedure. An incredible cross between the arcane arts and top of the line medicine." The storyteller smiled broadly as he explained. "Many flocked the clinic to be joined with their respective others for more erotic and shared experiences. Others wanted to develop closer bonds with friends and family, to really be in each other's shoe. Or, at least to share the same shoes. The courts even sentenced prisoners to conjoined sentences. Some even participated in a drawing to be randomly paired. Yes, the clinic served all manner of people. It all started with..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/1826615-At-the-new-conjoinment-clinic