*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001399-Naruto-Cuckolding-Konoha/cid/1846264-Shikamaru-Husband-of-Temari-or-Readers-C
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Khaos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2001399
Naruto decides to "relieve" the men of Konoha of their wives and girlfriends.
This choice: Shikamaru, Husband of Temari or (Reader's Choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shikamaru, Husband of Temari or (Reader's C...

    by: brandon595
Watching as Shikamaru walked into his office Naruto kept his face clear while in his mind he was nervous as hell. Shikamaru was a really smart guy out of every husband Naruto was worried about him the most. deciding to just get the meeting over with he cleared his throat and asked, "What can I do for you Shikamaru?"

"I'm here to give my report on how the anbu are doing." Shikamaru told him.

"Alright I forgot about that, so how are they doing?" Naruto asked while Temari began to deep throat him under the desk.

"There doing pretty well so far we have most of are forces at full and we are almost recovered completely from the war." Shikamaru said.

"good is that all?" Naruto asked trying to get Shikamaru out of the room so that he could finally cum.

"Yeah that's it," Shikamaru said while he walked toward the door. "Oh before I go when you see my wife tell her that I need to talk to her about something."

"Sure i'll tell her," Naruto replied as Shikamaru left the room. once he was gone Naruto finally released his seed down Temari's throat. pulling away from the desk Naruto put his cock away and said to Temari, "Do you think he knows that you were here?"

"I don't know but I will find out when I get home." Temari said as she finished swallowing all of Naruto's cum and walked toward the door to be on her way.

"Alright i'll see you latter," Naruto told her as she left. "I hope Shikamaru doesn't know about what happens between me and his wife." Naruto thought to himself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shikamaru knows about it.

*Noteb*
2. Shikamaru doesn't know about it.

*Noteb*
3. readers choice.

*Noteb*
4. readers choice.

5. other wife's of Shikamaru.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brandon595 (UN: brandon595 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001399-Naruto-Cuckolding-Konoha/cid/1846264-Shikamaru-Husband-of-Temari-or-Readers-C