*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2003444-Two-Giant-Teens/cid/2012669-Visit-their-other-friend-Alice
by SSPP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2003444
Two girls mysteriously grow one night, what will they do?
This choice: Visit their other friend Alice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Visit their other friend Alice

    by: Unknown
"Hey..." Jade shot her friend an intrigued stare, "Wanna go visit Alice?"

"At this size?!" Laura had to hold back on a screech, "She'll freak out!"

"And doesn't that sound fun?" Jade smirked, already teasing her friend in the direction of Alice's house. The brunette stared at Jade for a moment, before realisation sunk in, and a smile touched on her face. Followed by a vigorous nod.

"Alright, let's get goin' then!" Jade chuckled, dashing off towards Alice's house. Alice may have lived a good two blocks away, but seeing as they were three times larger than even a tall person, their trip took little time at all.

Laura stifled a laugh as Jade focused all of her energy into knocking 'softly' on Alice's front door. "Alright, hide!" she hissed to Laura, and the pair of them 'hid' either side of the door. Their heads were clearly visible from the second floor of the house, but they hadn't really put enough thought into their 'plan' to have considered that. At the moment, all they wanted to do was scare the shit out of their friend.

Speaking of which... some time had passed. Both girls were growing impatient. But after what felt like an age:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A groggy Alice finally opened the door.

*Noteb*
2. Someone else opened the door?

*Noteb*
3. Nothing. Did Alice sleep through it?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SSPP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2003444-Two-Giant-Teens/cid/2012669-Visit-their-other-friend-Alice