*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The weather
  2. A performance downtown.
  3. Setting the stage.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005793-Crystals-Total-Breakdown/cid/1942861-The-weather
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2005793
Punk rocker Crystal experiences a nightmare of a performance, to the audience's delight.
This choice: The weather  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The weather

    by: AccidentalAddict
The band started the show with ‘Shotgun Shockers,’ a song off of their newest album. It was selling well and the song itself was a mild hit but Crystal thought the track wasn’t their best work. Amiee, however, would vouch for it and the couple songs similar to it on the same disc; saying that ‘Shotgun Shockers,’ while still being upbeat and punchy, would ease newcomers into the band’s antics and allow Crystal to conserve her energy for later. The guitarist had been known to go crazy with the first song and nearly be out of breath by the second. Some of the crowds seemed to like the raw feeling it gave but the rest of the band felt their performances needed to become more professional. It was probably for the best. I can always rock out later. In fact, I’m pretty sure people are expecting me to.

The blue-haired girl continued to softly sway her hips to the music when...

You have the following choices:

1. A cloudless rain began to take hold.

*Noteb*
2. It began to snow.

*Noteb*
3. A thunderstorm was coming in in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AccidentalAddict (UN: namestoolong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phantom Pen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005793-Crystals-Total-Breakdown/cid/1942861-The-weather