*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stuck at Child-Size
  2. Poser
  3. Downsizing Demonstration
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890541-Stuck-at-Child-Size
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: Tracy says, "Jen, let's get changed and let him play outside now."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Stuck at Child-Size

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: hithere

Tracy saves the day by telling Jenna, "Oh, that's just some new, uh, squirt gun his parents gave him. He is absolutely attached to that silly thing." She bends down to talk to you in a sweet voice, "Hey, big guy, I bet you want to go outside and play with your toy, don't you?"

You smile and nod, trying to hide how embarrassing it is that your girlfriend is treating you like a small child. But it's all for the best, given the circumstances. At least she looks especially hot from this perspective, though.

Tracy continues, "Alright, well you run outside and play, and I'll be right out there in just a few minutes, right after Jenna and I get dressed, okay?"

You smile and nod again, as Tracy escorts you over to the front door.

"Don't stray far, okay, cutie?" Jenna calls out to you. "I'll come out in a second, and you can tell me all about your cool new toy!"

You take advantage of the situation by giving Tracy a big hug around her legs. They feel extra soft and comfortable at this size. Then the (compared to you) 20-foot Tracy closes the door, leaving you with a few moments alone on the porch to figure out what went wrong with the transposer and how you can fix it. Though the short height allows for an excellent view, it's still rather awkward-- too big to go unnoticed and too small to pass for anything other than a child, so it's not a height you want to remain at forever.

Examining the device, you find a small meter on the side, which indicates that the device had completely run out of power. You curse to yourself, but then you notice a tiny flashing light that says: "Auto-recharge in progress."

So you just have to wait it out, and then you can return to normal.

Your heart stops as the front door opens. Tracy emerges-- by herself, thank God-- and takes a seat beside you on the front steps. She's dressed much more nicely now, if laid back, in jeans and a t-shirt. She seems quite nervous.

"Why haven't you grown back yet?"

"This thing ran out of power."

"It WHAT?"

"It's recharging itself. Give me a few minutes, I think, and it should work again."

"You think? What if it doesn't? Look, Jenna's still getting dressed now, but she's very eager to play with you. She loves kids. Loves them. I can stall for a little bit but not forever."

"Just do what you can."

"I'll do my best."

You watch as Tracy stands up to her full height and walks back inside. It's a sight you wouldn't mind watching again a few hundred times. Her figure is normally excellent, but magnified as it is, you can better appreciate each and every little curve.

Sitting on the porch, you continue to wait for the machine to recharge. And you wait. And wait. And wait some more. Soon, a light flashes that seems to suggest that there might be some charge in it now.

And of course, the front door is opening again.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890541-Stuck-at-Child-Size