*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I've Got a Crush on You...
  2. Late for Class
  3. Settlement
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061627-Ive-Got-a-Crush-on-You
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: Tina decides to show him what the machine can do.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

I've Got a Crush on You...

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: Northrup

"Oh, Mr. Little, I have some great ideas what we can do about this," the busty blonde purrs as she pulls the gun out of her purse.

Mr. Little cocks an eyebrow at the toy-looking gun. "Tina, what exactly -"

Tina blasts him from point-blank range and squeals in glee as his startled face begins to drop away.

"Tina - Tina, what the HELL did you - " his voice trails off as he stares up at her in chagrin. Suddenly, this cute girl with a crush is something a lot more serious.

"Oh, Mr. Little, you're so cute like that!" The enormous ditz squealed. "You're so... tiny! So small! So... Oh my god! You're so LITTLE! Get it? Like your name?" Gigantic giggles fill the air as the tiny teacher slowly backs away from the titanic Tina's feet.

"Tina," he begins, "what have you done to me? You can't do this to me! I'm your teacher!"

She looks down at him adoringly. "Oh, little Little(hehehehehe) you've always said that I'm too young for you. But I know you like looking at me - and I may be too young for you, but now you're too small for me. So we're, like, even! Besides..." she wiggles her toes at her little crush, "you're too small to stop me!"

Mr. Little is now terrified - this colossal girl is too big to resist. He turns to run toward the door and can feel her start to bend over, reaching for him. Just as he's about to be seized, his classroom door opens, and there, just as big and mind-boggling as Tina, stands...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061627-Ive-Got-a-Crush-on-You