*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2172285-Pajama-Pocket
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: She drops you into the hip pocket of her pajamas.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Pajama Pocket

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
Tracy calms down a bit as her confidence grows. She's almost instinctively comfortable cradling you, her inch tall boyfriend, in her palms. Her loving concern warms you as much as her playful smile when she whispers, "Sorry to cut this short, little man. I know you want to go on some big adventures, but I gotta put you away. I hope this is as comfortable as I think it is."

She laughs almost silently but you hear every wave on her sweet breath so near and so incredible. The soft platform beneath your feet begins to fold and move, sweeping you away to Tracy's side. One hand pulls aside her shirt then pries open the hip pocket of her thickly cushioned pajamas. With a careful tip of her wrist, you slip in between the fabric and slide to the bottom with a gentle bump against her side. She lets the sky close above you and pulls her shirt down with a snap.

You rest in an entirely new world, rocking gently in a pillowy dress made for slumber. Aside from the few loose balls of wiry lint, this isn't bad at all. The walls start to move, something is pressing against them. The warmth of Tracy's hand pulses through to you with a careful patting of her hip. You think she says something quietly, but the quiet sound is too indistinct over your own excited heartbeats. Only moments ago, you were terrified by the presence of some unknown giant making an entrance. And while less concerned for your safety now under Tracy's close protection, some giant is still bounding down the stairs. Who could it be?

Your angelic girlfriend steps into action while there is still time to look natural. Her legs dance quickly and her hips sway, bumping you against her side rhythmically as she moves around the living room. You try to picture who could be here so unexpectedly, but when the mystery guest calls out for Tracy, you recognize who the giant, or rather, the giantess must be.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2172285-Pajama-Pocket