*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The concert
  2. Popular Music
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013623-Female-Celebrity-Mind-Control/cid/2683056-The-concert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2013623
The most beautiful women in the world at your beck and call. What's not to like?
This choice: Arianna Grande  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The concert

    by: Hazalazer
I’d always been madly in love with the sexy actress Arianna and I had dreamed of her luscious naked body many a time but I’d never thought that i really would be able to see it, so when these pictures came out it was a dream come true, little to say that I had spent the last few days up in my room, doing what I do. However, when I heard that Arianna was performing a concert in my home city, Jesus I knew I had to take advantage of that, and I knew just had to do it, over the last few months I had been perfecting my new found abilities especially for an occasion such as this, so I emptied my entire bank account and splashed out on the most exclusive backstage passes which even included a pre show one on one with Arianna. I knew that this was my opportunity and I had to seize it. After a couple of weeks of pure suspense and anticipation the day of the concert had finally come, and I was ready, I packed up my gear and began to drive to the arena. As I approached the stadium I was immediately greeted by security and told to follow them, and after a brief tour of the stage they led me straight to her dressing room. As the large and bulky security guard opened the door I couldn’t believe what was in front of my eyes, their she was, my childhood, teenage and adult crush, Arianna Grande. She sat on a small black chair with her silky smooth legs crossed over each other while her hands were frivolously playing with her luscious brown locks. In preparation for her concert she had on a tight leather skirt and a revealing white tube top. As we began conversation about me being a fan and her latest releases the body guard opened the door and stared me straight in the eyes and said, “you’ve got 5 minute left”. As soon as I heard that I knew it was now or never, so I immediately turned to Arianna and said, with a slight stutter in my voice, “ would you mind if I showed you something cool” to which she replied “of course, but you’re going to have to make it quick”. So I reached down into my small red rucksack and pulled out a .....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hypnotic pocket watch

2. Mind control ray

*Noteb*
3. Mind control contact lenses

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hazalazer (UN: hascas280304 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Otra Vida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013623-Female-Celebrity-Mind-Control/cid/2683056-The-concert