*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Max
  2. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014098-God-like-Little-Boys/cid/2063532-Max
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2014098
Little boys develop incredible powers.
This choice: Max  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Max

    by: Ace Jones
Little Max was formerly an ordinary 4 year old human boy who loved giant monsters and had a huge appetite until one day everything changed as he gained godlike powers like never before.

On that fateful first day of Summer while he was outside, Max was in his kiddie pool wearing red swimming trunks and a swim diaper underneath until he started transforming into a big fat animated baby monster in this case Antoine the coyote from Sonic the hedgehog the animated series, as his swimming trunks and swim diaper tore apart while he suddenly outgrew the kiddie pool itself.

"Well there goes the kiddie pool, now I'm feeling hungry in other words it's chow time." Max said with a devilish grin on his face as he was now big fat and not to mention nude and monstrous as well.

Max himself heavily stomped on over to where the family's kitchen was as his appetite was huge like he now was while he smashed his way through one of the kitchen's walls until he spotted the cookie jar itself and stomped on over to as he removed the lid of the cookie jar and started devouring every cookie that was in there as his mass and weight increased until said cookie jar was empty as he threw it away.

Now Max was looking around for something else to devour until the refrigerator and freezer caught his attention as he stomped on over to where the fridge was as he tore open the fridge's door and poked his head inside as began devouring everything in the fridge while it bounced up and down as his mass and weight increased some more until the fridge was empty as he then tore the freezer door open and once again devoured what was left in the freezer until it was empty.

"*Burp* Yummy" Max said.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tallwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014098-God-like-Little-Boys/cid/2063532-Max