*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Or so he thought
  2. And so it begins....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014389-The-Student-and-the-Professor/cid/1871865-Or-so-he-thought
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2014389
Roleplay Story between Zivojivo and ToiletGoddess
This choice: Or so he thought  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Or so he thought

    by: ToiletGoddess
I walk in confidently, more sauntering, really. It was my first day teaching at a university and I know my students will benefit from my "special" techniques. I'm six foot, barefoot, but I wear thigh high boots, with 3 inch heels so I'm typically 6' 3". As for today, my outfit is black thigh high boots, of course, patent leather, stiletto heeled, a mauve mini skirt that barely covered my rather massive booty. As for my top, a taught v neck sweater that reveals my impressive chest. My hands are covered in mauve silk opera gloves. And Gucci sun glasses keep my penetrating green eyes from burning into the souls of my students.

Of course, none of them would know the horrors that awaited them. My booty needed to unload after all...

You have the following choice:

1. You see me walk in

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ToiletGoddess (UN: nune at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zivojivo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014389-The-Student-and-the-Professor/cid/1871865-Or-so-he-thought