*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Feeling hungry in the morning
  2. Leondre
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018536-Bars-and-Melody-Giant-and-Weight-Gain/cid/1886346-Feeling-hungry-in-the-morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2018536
Whatever happens, Both Leondre and Charlie are about to get bigger in different ways.
This choice: Weight Gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Feeling hungry in the morning

    by: pedro01
It begins with Leondre Devries who got home from Soccer Six yesterday and he was still feeling tired from that running legs on the turf when he was struggling to get up early in the morning. It was 10am that morning and Leondre was slowly getting himself up and made a big yawn for a stretch before his stomach have started to growl in hunger and he looks as if though he may need some now.

"Man, I've never had something to eat since coming home from Soccer Six. I should do something to calm me down for a bit." Leondre thought as he walks out of his bedroom in his pjs and heads downstairs to have some breakfast to start of the day.

He had some cereal and some pancakes for his meal before he sits on the sofa at the living room and look over his phone to keep up to date for his beloved Bambinos alike and have a chat from his best friend, Charlie! 10 minutes later, Leondre finished the breakfast he consumed while he can, but his stomach gives another growl and he had no idea why he was still hungry, despite he had some breakfast just few minutes ago?

So he thought he needed some help and asks the Bambinos through phone to think what should he do to get himself full? After few minutes of browsing through some answers, he found one he particularly thinks it's a good idea to have a go. That's when he thought when he decides to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...start eating junk food while at it.

2. ...take up sumo wrestling.

3. ...head to some food challenges he could try.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018536-Bars-and-Melody-Giant-and-Weight-Gain/cid/1886346-Feeling-hungry-in-the-morning