*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's get inside the house
  2. It all began that night...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2020270-Shrunk-into-his-hands/cid/1896889-Lets-get-inside-the-house
by Smafas
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #2020270
Shrunk with a case of amnesia at your best friends house
This choice: Let's get inside the house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let's get inside the house

    by: MissTique
Alex carries the mini-Jake into the house and sets him down on the kitchen table. Max looks worried.

"Is he going to be okay? I mean, he's so small!" Max exclaims.

"I don't know! I don't even know what happened! I mean...... He just......" Alex trails off. He walks over to the wall and punches it.

"What was that about?" Max eyes him curiously.

"My best friend fits in my hand! Do you not see the problem here?"

Max looks frightened from Alex's yelling.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do." Alex sounds sad.

Max looks like he's about to say something, but he's interrupted by a quiet groan coming from the tiny figure on the table. The two brothers look at each other hopefully. Jake is waking up.

What's going on? Where am I? I open my eyes and see two giants staring down at me. I must be dreaming........

You have the following choices:

1. Waking up among friends

2. Waking up among enemies

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MissTique (UN: amber1963 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smafas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2020270-Shrunk-into-his-hands/cid/1896889-Lets-get-inside-the-house