*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At the house
  2. What the?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026813-Cowgirl-land/cid/1930126-At-the-house
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2026813
You´re in a place filled with hot and sexy furry cowgirls!
This choice: At the house...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At the house

    by: blader
A soft wind blew over you; the warm fragrant air soothing the anxiety you felt as you walked over grassy hill and knoll. As you walked closer and closer to the farm you noticed the rather stereotypical buildings of a dairy farm, a large freshly painted red barn, several cordoned off pasture areas and a fairly large farm house. The house was the obvious destination as the pastures were empty and the barn would only have cows inside it. As you approached the features of the building became more apparent, the windows were split into 4 panels, the roof thankfully seemed to be some form of white painted shingle and the front door, which was a simple wooden door with a screen, was slightly open. ‘That either means that someone is there, or the place is deserted…I really hope it’s the former and not the latter’ you thought as you approached the door. Gently pushing the front door open further you stuck your head into what you assume was the main entrance-way “hello is anybody home?” After several seconds of silence you slowly turned around before…”whump.”

“Well, aren’t ya’ll just a friendly feller” the voice came from outside your soft furry prison; you pulled your head backwards to reveal something you’d never expected to see. Towering above you was a woman, yet different than any you’d seen before, her body was covered in white fur with black splotches scattered across it. Her face was similar to that of a cow, extending several inches into the combined nose/mouth of a cow, as she was now with her head facing down towards you this put her lips only a scant few inches from yours. Her rounded ears twitched as she came to a realization, before “yank” you were pressed inside her chest again “no need to be all embarrassed sugah I’m just a little old dairy cow…well I ain’t so little, but you should see some of the other girls.” Your blood froze a bit at that thought ‘there were more of them….and they were bigger?’

“I-I’m sorry” you said wiggling your way out of her grasp and her chest before putting a few steps between the two of you. “I just really don’t know exactly what’s going on, why I’m here or why I’m well…naked” you say. As you said the word naked your lack of clothing suddenly became top priority, you cupped your privates as you tried to hide them head down and cheeks burning.

“Well I can’t rightly say why you’re naked, I mean even I’m wearing clothes” You raised your head as the cow woman said that and with your vision no longer blocked by soft cow breast you were able to see that she was indeed wearing clothes. Admittedly they weren’t very much, a tied off checkered T-shirt held her massive mammaries in place, the only comparison you had to them were well a cow’s udder. Her feet were covered by a pair of cowboy…cowgirl boots while the tight denim shorts around her hips looked like they’d tear at any moment. As your eyes trailed over her body you found she was quite beautiful from her powerful arms and legs, thick thighs, and surprisingly small stomach she was quite a looker. As your vision wanders you found your eyes wandering back to her large breasts, the soft orbs bouncing and jiggling with the slightest breath.

“My eyes are up here Sug” you were torn away from the hypnotic orbs by the cow-woman’s voice causing you to blush profusely “I’ll take that as a compliment though” she said, the words catching you off guard. Looking at her, her whole demeanor seemed to change, hands on hips she leaned over giving you a full shot of her cleavage “ma girls aren’t just for holding milk sug, so I’m quite flattered that ya’ll are finding them so attractive, although before I can forget I’m Loraine” she said.

You were about to give her your name when she seemed to remember something as she quickly stood up “oh right ya’ll wanted to know why you’re here, well that’s simple, you’re the new farmer of course”

“….huh?” It was the only answer you could come up with as you weren’t entirely sure you heard right “the farmer …ok, so where are the other farmers?”

Loraine seemed surprised for a moment then gave you a look of half pity/half amusement “uh Sug you’re not the farmer, you’re THE farmer” she stated putting heavy emphasis on the.

Your eyes bulged out of your skull as the implications of what she just said set in, you had passed about a dozen farms on the way to this one, she wasn’t actually saying you were supposed to take care of all of them was she? “Y-you don’t mean I’m supposed to take care of all the farms out there, are you?” you asked afraid of the answer.

“Of course, we’re mostly self-sufficient but there’s a few things we need a…man’s touch for; like getting these puppies milked for instance” she said hefting her breasts up. “Oh or when mating season comes along, mmm you ain’t going to walk right for a week I’ll tell you that” she said giving you a long sensuous stare.

“T-that’s good to know” you gulped.

“Well all of that can wait, we should get you inside and clothed at least to start” she said, and before you could object she lifted you up into her arms and proceeded into the home. Rustic was the first word that came to mind when the two of you entered the building, although you quickly changed that thought to homely. The farmhouse was made of wood from ceiling to floor, as Loraine walked the two of you through the home you saw a kitchen on your left, a living room area on your right, a bathroom down a small side hallway, and what was obviously the master bedroom at the end of the main hallway. As you were carried down the hall your eyes wandered to a table off to the side, on it there was a picture of a man with a half-dozen cow-girls surrounding him.

“That’s the old farmer, fathered nearly every girl out on the farms” Loraine piped up, melancholy and nostalgia tinging her voice as her eyes stared off to some far-off place for a moment. “It’s been a long time since he passed away, I’m sure you’ll be a good replacement though” she said and you were quite flattered, not only by the happiness but also the conviction in her voice. The two of you entered the bedroom and you were carefully placed down onto the bed “now let’s see here…aha” walking up to a dresser Loraine began to literally throw together an outfit on the bed, socks, underwear, cowboy boots, denim jeans, a long-sleeved white shirt and finally a cowboy hat.

“t-thanks Loraine” you said reaching for the clothes although you froze as Loraine made no move to leave the room “a little privacy please?” you asked.

“Nah Sug I think I’ll stay right here” she replied, a small smirk on her lips “it’s nothing I haven’t already seen before, besides I like what I see” she said grinning widely as she stood up against the wall. You quickly got dressed, blushing the entire time as you felt Loraine’s gaze never leave your body, then again you had been staring pretty blatantly at her breasts before, so fair was fair you guess.

In a few moments you were fully dressed and Loraine’s hand fell upon your shoulder “well don’t you look like a right proper farmer now” she said a small smile on her face. “Now that ya’ll look the part we should probably…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. get you a drink

2. Have you meet the rest of the girls

*Noteb*
3. Go introudce you to the other farms

4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blader (UN: blader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026813-Cowgirl-land/cid/1930126-At-the-house