*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cave of Wonders
  2. Into the Woods
  3. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972642-Cave-of-Wonders
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2026835
You wander into an ancient forrest that is inhabited by Furries.
This choice: At the Mouth of a Cave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cave of Wonders

    by: Unknown
In front of you was a giant cave. The opening looked almost like a large eye socket and it looked like there was another opening that was right above it and to the side of the cave was a large rock formation that looked like a maw filled with teeth. “Okay,” you say. “Now that’s just creepy. You hear some strange noises coming from the opening and step back. But then you also hear louder noises that sounding like shouting in some strange unintelligible language.

You didn’t want to know where those strange noises were coming from or what was making them and quickly run inside the cave. You gasp and pant. “I don’t know what’s out there,” you say. “And I don’t intend to find out. I’ll just wait in here until they’re completely gone and then… what the huh?” you see some strange writing on the wall as well as strange images that seemed to depict ancient people in strange costumes but from the looks of it they didn’t resemble any kind of human you could recognize. They almost looked like animals.

“What is this strange place?” You ask. You walk further down the cave and take out a flashlight to see where you’re going. At least you remembered to bring that with you. As you continue your walk down the cave, you see what look like unlit torches on the wall and on a rock there appears to be cutlery of some kind. You were beginning to think you stumbled upon the ruins of some ancient civilization. It would be an amazing discovery if you were an archaeologist, which you aren’t.

But then you realize something. That cutlery looks like it was made recently. What could… before you can say something you hear movement and you turn around as your flashlight reveals an anthropomorphic…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cobra

*Noteb*
2. Saber Toothed Tiger

3. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972642-Cave-of-Wonders