*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Temple
  2. Into the Woods
  3. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972644-The-Temple
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2026835
You wander into an ancient forrest that is inhabited by Furries.
This choice: In Front of a Strange Temple  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Temple

    by: Unknown
Behind you appear to be the ruins of a temple of some kind. It looked like a temple at least given that there appeared to be eighteen statues surrounding it. They all looked like humanoid animals. Probably deities of some sort. From the looks of it, this was a civilization similar to ancient Egypt.

You then see the inside of the temple and see what looks like a burning fire. “Huh?” you ask. You quickly run inside and see that there does seem to be a fire burning in the center of the room and from the looks of it, it was on top of an idol that looked like a chimera of some sort with five heads, each depicting a different sort of beast that you could barely identify.

You look around to see paintings of wild beasts in different colors on the walls and then you see even more paintings that seem to depict the beasts somehow transforming into more humanoid forms and even more paintings that resembled ghosts and mythological animals.

All these paintings made you wonder what kind of people lived here. But then you heard strange singing in a language you couldn’t identify and then you hide behind the idol. You hear movement and into the temple walks an anthropomorphic…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tortoise

*Noteb*
2. Unicorn

3. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972644-The-Temple