*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Trap
  2. Into the Woods
  3. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972645-The-Trap
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2026835
You wander into an ancient forrest that is inhabited by Furries.
This choice: In the Underbrush  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Trap

    by: Unknown
You see some thick bushes and they appear to be moving. You step back and gulp as you hear a strange muttering. However, your curiosity starts to get the better of your fear and you step closer towards the bushes.

Whatever was in the bushes runs out before you can see what it was. You then start to shiver. “I probably don’t want to know what that was.” You then see strange footprints but from the looks of it, the footprints were blurred but also from the looks of it, they were animalistic but somehow looked too big or too oddly shaped to properly be human footprints. Now that was bizarre.

You shiver and realize that something really weird is in the forest and you didn’t want to know what it was. But suddenly you find yourself yelling as you’re hoist into the air. You look down and see that you had walked right into a snare trap of some kind.

You try to yell again but you have part of the net stuck into your mouth. You must’ve walked into a hunter’s trap. But wait, who was the hunter? As you’re struggling in the trap, something walks towards you. It looks like an anthropomorphic...

You have the following choices:

1. Goat

2. Lioness

3. More Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972645-The-Trap