*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zach
  2. The dawn of a new era
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/2185508-Zach
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2027010
The youngest in a family learns that she has a talent for hypnotism, and puts it to use.
This choice: Zach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zach

    by: Unknown
*knock knock* "What is it?" Zach shouted, Lily entered the room and saw Zach sitting down playing some video games. Just a pair of shorts on and some chip crumbs on his lips. "Just seein what you are up to." Lily replies taking a seat next to him, Zach gave her an ugly look because everyone knows he likes to be alone when gaming "Could you get out? And close my door when you leave." Zach bossed at Lily, she got up and was on her way out when she stopped and thought to herself that she has to commit. She closed the door and locked it, Lily took out a small necklace and started swinging it back and forth "you are getting very sleepy". Zach swats away the necklace and yells "get out of my room!" Lily knows she has the power to hypnotize but how? She shuts his lap top and Zachs face glowed red, he looked up at her eyes and BAM he silenced and became blank. "You're done playing video games" Lily says "I'm done playing video games." Zach repeats, an evil grin grew on Lilys face and she couldn't help but giggle in excitement."Touch your toes" She spurted out and he did it "wipe your face" Lily again spurted and and Zach complied. Lily jumped with such excitement she could get anything she wants and now she knows how, Lily calmed down and the evil grin came back. "Tell me I am the best in this family." And zach replied "You are the best in this family" Lilys grin only getting more evil, "You will now refer to me as Queen Lily and for the rest of this day will obey my commands." and Zach replies "Yes my Queen."
















*

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Visit Mom

*Noteb*
2. Visit Sam

3. Stay with Zach

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ironic Comment has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/2185508-Zach