*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027122-GoT-Interactive-Story-Competition/cid/1986379-A-messenger-arrives-with-information-which-chan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Community · #2027122
When you're ar the brink of war, what choices do you make? Which road do you take?
This choice: A messenger arrives with information which changes everything.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A messenger arrives with information which chan...

    by: ~ IVELTAC ~
A messenger arrives at the camps around the castle. The message has fatal infomation in it. Aris Reads the letter.
The letter says the following.
The days grow longer and the enemy grows stronger. The enemy has now stepped up for the throne.
All houses are invited to join the fight for the throne. To fight for what is to be fought for and to gain glory beyond mesure. Thoose who win will get great rewards for after the fighting ends the rewards get passed out for thoose who survive. Some houses will live and some will die. Thoose who die become nothing but a vauge memory. Aris smiled she figured this would happen.

Before the world knew it there would be great battles bigger then just reviewing.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Word count 132 *Checkg*

You have the following choices:

1. Continue with Aris

2. Create your own warrior.

3. Start a giant battle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~ IVELTAC ~ (UN: iveltac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Way behind! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027122-GoT-Interactive-Story-Competition/cid/1986379-A-messenger-arrives-with-information-which-chan