*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1926933-A-Slime-Girl-and-me-now-a-slime
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2027950
A reboot of the "Your Slime Girl Lover" story that was deleted nearly a year ago.
This choice: "Temporarily turn you into slime"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Slime Girl and me, now a slime?

    by: Millinia Nightblade
"What do you mean by saying that I wont be able to get up there?" you ask Chloe.

"Only a slime creature will be able to enter this tube, which is the only way to get to the very top floor of this tower, which is where I live..." she tells you regretfully. "I will have to temporarily turn you into slime to get through here." she continues.

"How does that work, and will I be able to turn back into a human afterwards?" you ask

"I don't know. I have never done this before." she tells you.

"I trust you Chloe, turn me into slime." you tell her as you brace yourself.

With that, Chloe prepares to turn you into slime, but how does she do this?

(Remember that Tom is still conscious as slime, and is not dead!)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millinia Nightblade (UN: capcom440 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millinia Nightblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1926933-A-Slime-Girl-and-me-now-a-slime