*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1932006-Chloe-suggests-something-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2027950
A reboot of the "Your Slime Girl Lover" story that was deleted nearly a year ago.
This choice: Chloe suggests something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chloe suggests something else.

    by: shadowzindark
"Take you inside of me."

"Wait what?" You said confused about the situation.

"Well you aren't really a slime, so you can't really get all the way up there in the slime tube. However it doesn't mean I can take you up there myself, but it might be a bit tight going through. You can't hold on to me since that would be impossible with such little room, so that means you will be riding inside of me." Chloe replied.

"Wouldn't I just be absorbed and well, end up like food?" You ask feeling a bit uneasy.

"Don't worry about it, you'll be just fine. So...how would you like to enter me? You have plenty of options." Chloe asked giggling.

"Well..." You began to think of your decisions.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Swallow me" (Oral vore)

2. "I'll take the lower entrance" (Unbirth)

*Noteb*
3. The rear entrance (Anal vore/Other)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowzindark (UN: cooldudean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millinia Nightblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1932006-Chloe-suggests-something-else