*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/3458277-Chloe-absorbs-the-nearby-water-and-you-into-her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2027950
A reboot of the "Your Slime Girl Lover" story that was deleted nearly a year ago.
This choice: Chloe absorbs the nearby water and you into her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chloe absorbs the nearby water and you into her

    by: Hello
Chloe hits the water, and it starts absorbing it into her. You look over at her, and see the water slowly draining. "What the heck did my friends get me into", you ask yourself. You see that her whole body is slowly getting bigger. "What the?!" Chloe says, obviously confused. She just keeps growing and growing, but you notice her boobs are growing faster than her body, and you blush (a bunch). Luckily, no one's at the pool or nearby, and she's not big enough to be seen really far away.
"What the heck just happened, Chloe!?" You ask. You suddenly feel a tugging sensation. Chloe is pulling you in! You try to escape, but the pull is too strong. You get pulled into her body.
You decide it is not too bad in there. It is warm, soft, and you feel her trying her best to make you comfortable. "Are you ok?" Chloe asks, tears forming.
"Yeah, it is actually pretty nice in here."
"I'm going to take you home to figure out what to do." She was panicking, as you try to reassure her.
By the time you get to her place, you have tried pushing, pulling, getting her to throw you up, and give birth to you. None work.
At her house, you learn that she can't digest living things, and you can somehow breathe.
You two decide to

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leave you in there, its very comfortable

*Noteb*
2. Flush you out

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hello (UN: trombone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millinia Nightblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/3458277-Chloe-absorbs-the-nearby-water-and-you-into-her