*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just one guy
  2. "It's good to be the king!"
  3. The dreamer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/2380121-Just-one-guy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2029430
You wake up to noises one night, and stumble into a compromising situation with the family
This choice: Three daughters of varying ages (Kristina, Valerie, Margaret); wife (Ann).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just one guy

    by: EveryoneKtoA


You and Ann met at college, she was 18 and you were 21. You two married around that time because Kristina was comming soon, well, not exactly THAT soon. You never finished your career because you had to find a job, yet it was worthy. Ann had an hourglass figure, big green eyes framed by glasses that made them bigger, firm round breasts that blocked her toes from her own vision, brown wavy hair that framed her pretty face and thick legs that accentuated her curves even more.
Well, Ann's body was at its best at 21 years, just when Valerie had born, now Ann is 42 years old but she still looks nice, her appearence now resembles Peggy Hill.

Kristine is 24 years old, she is a very clever girl attending college, she has black hair that she wears in a ponytail, her body is almost like her mother was at 21, but she has a slim frame, slender hips and a skinny but instead, and her legs are dainty instead of thick. This makes her motherly inherited huge feet to look even bigger than they are, however this also extends to her motherly inherited breasts.

Valerie is the mid children, and now she is 21. Valerie is also attending college. She is not like her sister, she has brown hair and has a plushier figure that makes her motherly inherited attributes more meaty than they would. Her thick figure is obfuscated by her huge breasts, womanly legs and broodmother hips.
Finally, there is Margaret, but everyone calls her Maggie, despite being 18, her make up free looks and shoulder height blonde dyed hair gives her a baby face appearance. Yet, her baby looks end at her chest: she is a carbon copy of her mother at 21 years, she is starting college.

In the early years of your marriage, you were the principal source of income for your family, but when Ann got her degree you passed to play just a support role on it. You are currently 45 years old and still working at the same beverage factory on the same schedule, but at least you are not working at the evening in a fast food restaurant, neither weekends at a bakery.

But this job is what makes you feel like the man of the house, you carry tons and tons of beverages into truckers, you fix everything that brokes there and you have not to worry anymore with house finances.

But this is going to change soon, after your shift ended you came home and found out your smartphone opened in your personal dating site, and the history of your account coincided with all "extra shifts" you were in that other job you no longer have. This site was

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. underHerBigFeet.com

*Noteb*
2. open choices

*Noteb*
3. Daddys_babyDaughter.com

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EveryoneKtoA (UN: dekarserverbot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IncStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/2380121-Just-one-guy