*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Undying Dragon
  2. Fire in Her Belly
  3. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1943423-The-Undying-Dragon
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: The Undying Dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Undying Dragon

    by: InfiniteBull
Its a relatively normal day in the mountains. Everything is quiet until the silence is shattered by an explosion. Somewhere on a mountain flames are erupting from a cave. Once they die down a red skinned succubus walks out brushing herself off. She's got an hourglass figure with E cup breasts, as well as a spade tail. "Jeez, he sure seemed angry." Antala says. "Guess he wasn't too fond of me eating his soul." she says. Being a succubus, Antala seduces and feeds on the souls of other creatures. Her latest victim was a dragon man she met the other day. He was pretty aggressive in bed, but she still got him. Unfortunately when she was about to take his soul he fought back. She still managed to get it though, only getting a little singed.

"I gotta say though not many actually fight back like that." she says to herself. "He must have been a nasty piece of work." She spreads her bat like wings and takes off into the sky. Overall she's pretty satisfied. She got out alive and that dragon was a pretty good lay. Little does she know that that dragon's soul is restless and vengeful. As she flies through the sky she begins to feel hungry again. "Whoa, I thought I was full." she says as she scans the area below. She spots a town and figures that would be a good place to grab a human soul or two, so she lands there. After disguising herself as a human with a little magic Antala heads into town looking for some prey.

The first thing she spots is a tavern so she goes in there. This should be a good place to find some men. When she enters she sees a good candidate and sits down at his table. "Hey there handsome." she says. The man smiles and lights up a cigarette. For some reason the sight of the small flame makes her hungrier and before she can think Antala grabs his lighter and licks the flame up. "Whoa! Thats some trick!" the man says impressed. "Uh..yeah." Antala says, not knowing exactly why she did it. The only thing she does know is that the fire tasted pretty good. What does she do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try To Figure Out What Happened

*Noteb*
2. Go Look For More Fire

3. Attempt To Take The Man's Soul Anyway

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InfiniteBull (UN: infinitebull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1943423-The-Undying-Dragon