*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Off to See the Volcano
  2. Fire in Her Belly
  3. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2190998-Off-to-See-the-Volcano
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Bride of Vesuvius  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Off to See the Volcano

    by: Unknown
A tour bus arrived at a stop in Italy. Several monsters from the darkest corners of the Earth were on vacation in Italy but one in particular was a young (4,835 year old) succubus with pitch red skin, gold cat-like eyes and silver hair stepped onto the bus along with the rest of the tour group. Her name was Antala and she had decided to see the wonders of the human world. As she stepped on the bus, she gives a smile. "Bella," she says. "So this is Italy." One minotaur stepped on the bus and gave a snort. "Personally," he said. "Greece is better." An obese werewolf woman stepped on the bus next and gave a growl. "Watch your mouth." Antala took her seat and all the monsters looked at the tour guide who looked in fear. Obviously she was afraid of being devoured by the tour bus full of monsters. However, she swallowed her fear and prepared to do her job.

"Bonjourno," said the tour guide. "I am Alexandra and I will be your tour guide for today's trip around Italy. Several of the monsters on this bus originated from the Roman empire." The minotaur gave a snort and rolled his eyes but Antala ignored him as the bus took off. "On your right, you will see the famous Baths of Caracalla. These public baths were build between 212 and 217 A.D. during the reign of Septimius Sevarus. Every day for 6 years, 2,000 tons of material were installed to these baths which would become the second largest in Rome." Antala looked at the Roman baths and snapped a photograph. The tour bus then passed one of the aqueducts of Rome. She would've photographed an aqueduct but a large and overweight gargoyle woman got in the way to snap a photograph herself, leading to Antala snapping a photograph of the back of the gargoyle's head, to her dismay.

As the tour continued, they soon reached Naples. In the distance, Antala saw an island with a rather large volcano up ahead. "What is that island in the distance, Alexandra?" Alexandra begun to shake in fear. "Oh," she said. "That. That is the island of Pompeii. In 79 AD, the island was destroyed when Mt. Vesuvius erupted, burying and petrifying the remains of the inhabitants. One cyclops kid in the crowd blinked (or rather winked) before speaking. "Is that where we're heading next? Isn't Vesuvius still active?" Antala gave a look of surprise. "Is it?" Alexandra nervously laughed and waved her hand. "N-Now, don't, don't worry. Vesuvius won't be erupting anytime soon." Alexandra sweated heavily as the minotaur man from the tour gave a smirk. "She's the one who looks ready to erupt." He said with a laugh. "Now," says Alexandra. "We will take the next ship to Pompeii. As they got closer, Antala saw several perfectly preserved ruins and what looked like plaster casts of those who perished in the flames. She then looked up and thought that she saw some smoke coming from the top of the volcano.

The tour group stopped at a cafe at the foot of the mountain but instead of focusing on her gelato, Antala couldn’t help but think about Mt. Vesuvius. “Alexandra said that it wasn’t going to erupt,” said the succubus. “But I’m not so sure. Being a fire-element monster, maybe I should take a closer look at this Vesuvius.” It was at that moment that....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Antala Hikes Up the Volcano

*Noteb*
2. Antala Flies to the Top of Vesuvius

*Noteb*
3. Vesuvius Erupts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2190998-Off-to-See-the-Volcano