*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/1949664-Life-Sentence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2033970
This site needs more Gorgon stories. Originally made by The 12th Doctor (Non-Canon).
This choice: Life Sentence  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Life Sentence

    by: Unknown
It was another day in Fearfield at Under Gloom, the most awful and disgusting prison known to all giant monster kind. In the office of the warden, there were three monsters. First of them was Warden Destiny Sirtis herself. Destiny was a 1000ft tall blue skinned gargoyle with an uncanny resemblance to Demona with the obvious exception of the crown. Next to her was the assistant warden, Belladonna Solanaceae, a 700ft tall yellow skinned manticore woman with three sets of razor sharp teeth and an hourglass figure.

The third monster in the room was a Frankenstein woman, a monster made of both flesh and steel. This particular Frankenstein woman was an obese pale white skinned patchwork corpse with pieces of cloth stitched into her body and a glasgow grin from the stitches on her face. She had strawberry blonde hair worn in a beehive and was wearing a pair of glasses with a lab coat. Her left arm was flesh but her right arm was mechanical and was very undersized compared to her much larger and muscular organic arm.

"I don't know if I follow you, Dr. Goodwitch," said Destiny. "You're saying you've developed a way to keep the troublemakers in this building completely immobilized and out of my hair." "Exactly," said Dr. Goodwitch as she held up a syringe. "In this very syringe is an experimental solution I've been dabbling with. I know you've had problems with attempted escapees and you and your staff are so frustrated that you're taking it out on each other. You in particular Destiny. Your blood pressure is so high it's a miracle you're even alive." Belladonna let out a yawn. "Cut to the chase, Doc. What's that crazy blue stuff do?"

"All in due time vice warden," said Dr. Goodwitch. "To demonstrate, I'll need a guinea pig to test the syringe on." Destiny was thinking to herself. "I know just the deserving waste of life for the job," she said with a smirk. "But unfortunately he's in the pit for the week for destroying the kitchen. I have someone else in mind. Yuri L. That way, in case the experiment fails, no big loss."

Yuri was in her cell at that moment, she was an 800ft tall and obese gorgon with blue pythons for hair. She had a visor attached to her fave to cancel out her petrifying gaze. Yuri was a serial killer who turned monsters into stone corpses that she would then mutilate for her own twisted amusement. Now, she was spending a life sentence in the Dark Side. Dark Side was the part of Under Gloom where they kept the most evil criminals. Criminals whose crimes were so vile they were left to rot. Dark Side's name came from the fact that the prison staff didn't even bother to turn the lights on in that area of the prison.

Right now, Yurielle was getting into an argument across the way from fellow inmate, Persephone, an albino werewolf arrested for cannibalism. "What the **** did you just say about me, you damned pooch!?" "I said that my body count is higher, you snake haired moron." "Listen here you mongrel, I oughta come in there and neuter you, you stupid mutt!" "I'd like to see you try," said Persephone. "I can eat you in over 900 ways with just my front teeth." "I'd rip out your intestines and use them to strangle you, you tree pissing literal daughter of a...."

Suddenly Yuri let out a yell because she was tasered. As Yuri was recovering from the shock, two guards entered her cell. One of them was Cree, an 800ft tall and grotesquely obese were hyena and the other was Clover, a gigantic grootslang, a green skinned hybrid monster of an elephant and a snake.

While Cree and Clover held the gorgon down, Destiny and Dr. Goodwitch walked into the cell. "Destiny," said Yuri with a hiss. "You three-layered anus hole. I'm gonna..." "You're gonna what?" asked Destiny. "You already have life. Don't push it." Yuri's snakes let out a hiss as Dr. Goodwitch held up her syringe filled with mysterious blue liquid. "Don't fight it, Yuri. Resistance will forever be futile for you and for your future prisoners."

Without a second thought Dr. Goodwitch injected Yuri right in the...

You have the following choices:

1. Belly

*Noteb*
2. Arm

*Noteb*
3. Butt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/1949664-Life-Sentence