*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Belly Expansion
  2. Let the Snakey Fun Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/1993029-Belly-Expansion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2033970
This site needs more Gorgon stories. Originally made by The 12th Doctor (Non-Canon).
This choice: Belly Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Belly Expansion

    by: Unknown
Okay, here are 4 belly expansion stories since that part of the story seems to have been ignored up until this point

Sumo Mom - Eshter is an 800ft tall ringhals gorgon giantess who lives in Scream Town (see Monster Cove) with her human husband and stepchildren. However, the lack of conflict and peaceful atmosphere combined with her staying at home at the time has left this gorgon giantess very bored when she finds a flier for an all female monster sumo tournament in the next town over with gives her an idea for a cure for a terminal case of boredom. However, first she needs the right belly for the job.

Ruby Doom - Sabrina Vile is a 786ft tall saw-scaled viper gorgon jewel thief that operates under the crime-ridden giant monster city of Panicburg. She is the leader of a gang of monster thieves that have been causing trouble while the all gargoyle police force has been concerned with more serious criminals. One day Sabrina steals the famous Legion Eye Ruby but is nearly caught in the act and forced to swallow the ruby in order to avoid incarceration. However, the ruby has a curse that if it gets damped, it will shed into new rubies over time.

Gum Gum Gorgon- Gwen is a Titanoboa gorgon in college who due to mistaking a new elastic solution for bubblegum and subsequently swallowing it, transforms into an elastic gorgon with the power to stretch and expand her stomach at will. And wouldn't you know it, it's that day that monster criminals are causing trouble all around.

Dirty Little Liar- Cassidy is a cascabel gorgon and a reporter who has been spreading libel and lies in her paper as well as secretly cheating on her cockatrice husband with another man. Of course, her lying catches up to her because a brutish werebat who hates liars and his three friends decide to teach her a painful lesson by placing a cruel curse on her that causes her stomach to expand whenever she lies.

Or do what you do...

You have the following choices:

1. Sumo Mom

*Noteb*
2. Ruby Doom

*Noteb*
3. Gum Gum Gorgon

4. Dirty Little Liar

5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/1993029-Belly-Expansion