*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1961821-Ellen-your-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
This choice: Ellen your mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ellen your mother

    by: DrZaaijer
You were on your way to dance when you found the orb. You liked dancing, but with boys not ballet, jazz and especially tap which you were learning at the dance studio. You were going to be much too busy with your mind control experiments to have time for dance and so you decided to quit. It was your mom who wanted you to go anyway. While at the dance studio you noticed there was a beginning class with five and six year olds in the other dance studio. You decided that if your mom wanted to dance she should be the one. So you went up to the desk and signed your mom up for the children's class. You then went to speak to the teacher and the students and when you left no one thought it was strange for a woman in her forties to be in a class with little children.

Once done you headed home to inform your mom of the good news. Ellen was in the kitchen making dinner for the family when you caught up with her. You used your mind control powers to convince her that this was the right class for her. She thanked you so much for signing her up.

She finished preparing dinner and asked you to keep it warm until it was serving time. She had to go and buy some dance leotards for her new class. You didn't mind helping her out at all. You realized that since mom's dance class was so near dinner time that someone would have to make dinner for the family instead of mom. You decided you would have to 'talk' to Maggy or maybe Doug about it. Mom was going to be very busy at dance, she would also find that she would be the most popular girl in the class and would make friends with all the other five-year olds.

Thinking some more, you decided that Mom should have more in common with her fellow dance class mates. You decided that she should be enrolled in kindergarten and girl scouts. Maybe you should arrange for mom to be in the same kindergarten class as her soon to be new best friend Gloria.

You have the following choices:

1. Signing mom up

2. Someone new is going to have to do the housework

3. Reader's choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1961821-Ellen-your-mother