*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1962448-Two-strangers-who-happened-to-be-passing-eachother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
This choice: Two strangers who happened to be passing eachother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two strangers who happened to be passing eachother

    by: WnDLizzie
You decided to test out the orb on two strangers passing by each other, a man and a women. You quickly read there minds, you found out the women was just at a salon getting a make over, she has the brightest red lipstick on which gives you an idea, and the man was just here shopping for some new pants.

You reach into both of there minds and as soon as they are close you gave them a strong desire to kiss each other, and It worked, as soon as they both made eye contact they started passionately kissing.

You wanted to take it a step further so you gave the women a fetish for seeing men wear lipstick, but the only way she could get them to wear it is by kissing them until her lipstick rubs off on them.

As for the man he will no longer be shopping for pants, the only thing he will be comfortable in is a nice short skirt.

You leave them to continue kissing. You see the women get a little frustrated at why she choose a longer lasting lipstick that was harder to rub off, which made you giggle.

That was so much fun you couldn't wait any longer to try it again so you use the orb on?

You have the following choices:

1. A lady at the food court

*Noteb*
2. A group of teen boys at the arcade

3. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WnDLizzie (UN: wndlizzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1962448-Two-strangers-who-happened-to-be-passing-eachother