*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1963012-Swap-a-trait-from-Ellen-your-mom-with
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
This choice: Swap a trait from Ellen (your mom) with,,,,  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Swap a trait from Ellen (your mom) with,,,,

    by: DrZaaijer
You see your mom. "Look at her," you think to yourself, "she keeps the family and the house together. It's always her who tries to smooth over thing. She is always taking someone else's side just so their won't be a fight. She never seems to be on your side, its always two against one and you are always on the 'one' side. You think wouldn't it be funny if she started acting like someone else. She deserves it after all she has done to you. You could swap one of her traits with _______________. You could make it that neither would notice and it would be so fun to watch. Certainly it would be more interesting than seeing her act like a chicken. Now that was funny, but this would be great. You could imagine it now. But you don't have to imagine it, you could do it. Without a reason not to, you swapped a trait of mom with _____________________."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1963012-Swap-a-trait-from-Ellen-your-mom-with