*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1966696-Very-young-lovers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
This choice: Reader's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Very young lovers

    by: DrZaaijer
While walking around the mall you see a young couple. It was a pretty young girl who was fourteen and her male friend who was fifteen. They liked each other but were very shy and totally inexperienced about sex You knew this from reading their minds. They don't call each other boyfriend and girlfriend, but they both wish it was that way. It was tough for the boy to even hold the girls hand.

You decided to help them out. You put into the shy young girl's head the knowledge of a dominatrix. She now has the experience of taking shy men and making them service her anyway she wants and she won't take no for an answer. A smile and a new extreme confidence showed on the young but no longer shy girl's face. She takes her boyfriend by the hand. he is her boyfriend because she tells him so. He will have very little say from now on. She tells him they are going to her house as soon as she picks up a few things. She maneuvers her boyfriend to a sporting good store, she need some paddles and some rope and a few other things that she can make use of.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Security guard and shoplifter

2. Woman heading into Victoria's Secret

3. A married couple

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1966696-Very-young-lovers