*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1994465-A-mother-with-her-young-child
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
This choice: A mother with her young child  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A mother with her young child

    by: Sariah
You see a mother with her young boy standing in line at the food court. The boy is tugging on his mother's arm insistently.

"I gotta go!" The young boy is pointing to the restrooms not far from where they are standing.

"You just went. Now stop embarrassing me. We have to stand here. We will lose our place in line and have to wait longer to eat. " his mother, red faced, whispered.

You decide this would be the perfect time to try the Orb on more than one person. You decide teach the young mother a lesson and let her feel her son's discomfort and need.

Whispering to the Orb, you wait to see what would happen. It didn't take long.

The young mother instantly steps out of line to move towards the restrooms.

"But mommy, you said ..."

"We can get back in line later. I'm sorry I hollered at you.."

Smiling to yourself, you look around to try to see what else you can do with the orb.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sariah (UN: syneth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1994465-A-mother-with-her-young-child