*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bidoof lovers.
  2. Other
  3. Male and female trainer.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039612-Damon-and-Jodi-pokemon-tf/cid/EB9TQJW7H-Bidoof-lovers
Rated: · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2039612
A story where Damon and Jodi change into pokemon.
This choice: A Bidoof  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bidoof lovers.

    by: Thedude404
When Jodi looks over her body. She was shock to see she was a Pokemon.

She sees Damon and he was a Pokemon as well. He got turn into a Bidoof. The same goes for her.

"Damon your a Bidoof. I'm a Bidoof." Said Jodi. "By the looks of it yeah." Said Damon.

"How did we turn into Pokemon? Why are we Bidoof's?" She ask.

"I don't know Jodi. I want to know myself." Jodi was starting to feel upset. Her life had turn upside down.

Jodi wanted to cry. Damon goes over to her and tries to nuzzle her. Despite his new big teeth.

"It will be alright Jodi. We'll figure this out together."

Jodi begins to feel better. She's glad Damon is here to help cheer her up.

"Thanks Damon." Damon smile. "We should get use to being Bidoofs then. Then we won't have trouble with our new body's." Said Damon.

Jodi knew Damon was right. She might not like being a Pokemon. But she'll have to get use to being one.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They get their Pokemon to help.

*Noteb*
2. A trainer finds them

*Noteb*
3. One of their friends find them.

*Noteb*
4. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039612-Damon-and-Jodi-pokemon-tf/cid/EB9TQJW7H-Bidoof-lovers