*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something happens at school
  2. How things began
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039724-Shifting-Threads/cid/1991162-Something-happens-at-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2039724
A story about using clothes to swap body parts
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something happens at school

    by: bobboled
You continued to the next day like normal. You woke up, ate breakfast and said by to your family, and went to the local high school. Despite being hit by lightning the day before, you felt fine, great even and decided not to tell anybody about it for fear of them not believing. The rest of the day was normal all the way up until gym. You were changing in the locker room when you noticed a shirt on the ground, The girls lockers were on the other side of the boys, separated only by a high wall with a small gap between it and the ceiling. One of the girls must have thrown another girls shirt over it to mess with them.

before deciding to throw it back over, you had an odd idea. What would it feel like to wear it? Peeking around, you slip your own gym shirt off and put the smaller female top on. For a moment it barely fits, but then there is a give and it slides on. That's when things got weird. You felt a weight on your chest and looked down. Sprouting from your chest were two lumps that should not be there. A pair of perky D-cup breasts were sitting on your chest, as though they had always been there.

Frantically, you ripped the shirt off, only to see that it was real! Not only that, but your entire torso had become female, including your arms. While you processed this, two boys came around the corner to grab their stuff. instinctively you covered your breasts, but the two boys didn't seem to notice. When you questioned them, they told you that you always looked like that and gave you a queer stare before they left.

Not being a total dunce, you had a general idea of what was happening. You put your own shirt back on and watched as the breasts sank back into your body and you became fully female again. This gave you a devilish idea. You had always wondered what it would be like to be a girl, and especially what it would be like to be a lesbian. However, you didn't want to swap with just any girl though, as you felt it would be a little mean, even if no one would notice. No, you knew exactly who you were going to swap with.

Ashlyn was a complete and total bitch at 18, flaunting her parent's wealth and power and being demeaning to those she viewed as lesser. On top of that, she was a star volleyball player and had an amazing body, being half Asian and European with a skinny body, perky c-cups, a tight ass, long black hair and being taller than the average girl, she had already been offered several modeling shoots.

You waited in the restroom until everyone else had left, then sneaked over the wall and into the girl's locker room. Most of the girls locked their lockers precisely because of the gap in the wall, but Ashlyn never did because she never thought anyone would try to steal HER stuff. You, however, would. You opened her locked and took out her wardrobe; a pair of tight jeans, socks, shoes, a fashionable tee, a bra, panties, and a spare hat, as well as some spare gym clothes. You picked them up and ran to the boys side and back into the bathroom were you ripped your clothes off and put all of hers on. In moments you had become her, the sexy half Asian with a spectacular body.

You donned her spare gym set and walked outside, only to see her, in your body doing laps with the other girls.

No one seemed to notice, so you continued the rest of the day in her body. However, before leaving for home you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lunaryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039724-Shifting-Threads/cid/1991162-Something-happens-at-school