*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Buneary
  2. Other
  3. Normal pokemon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041143-What-you-want-the-most/cid/1978402-Buneary
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041143
A story I've put on Writing.com for a long time
This choice: Buneary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Buneary

    by: Thedude404
"I would like to be a Buneary please" said Damon. "As you wish human. You shall begin your new life as a Buneary" Unown B goes up to him and shoots a brown beam at him.

The first thing that happen was his ears as they go to the top of his head and become more pointy and more bunny like.

His body then begins to grow a brown pelt. He then begins to shrink as he was now smaller as he struggles to get out of his clothes.

His hands and feet then change into his new paws. A white fleece then appears on his lower body. His face then changes into a cute muzzle.

lastly a short tail comes out finishing his changes. Damon was now a Buneary. The Unown was then gone and Damon finds himself in a forest.

He heard something rusthling through the bushes. It was a beautiful female Lopunny that came out. She goes over to Damon with a smile.

"You must be the human change into a Buneary. The Unown had told me to find you here" said Lopunny. Damon was amaze by Lopunny's beauty.

"Um so what are you going to do with me?" Suddenly Lopunny picks him up. "I'm going to take you to our tribe full of Buneary's and Lopunnys. I'm sure you'll make some new friends there" said Lopunny.

"You really think so?" Damon ask. Lopunny smile. "Yes I do. Now let's take you to your new home okay?" Damon just nods as Lopunny takes him to his new home

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Damon's new home

*Noteb*
2. They encounter a wild pokemon

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041143-What-you-want-the-most/cid/1978402-Buneary