*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One of his friends.
  2. A Eevee
  3. Dreaming for tomorrow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/2446091-One-of-his-friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: One of his friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One of his friends.

    by: Thedude404
He sees one of his friends. It was Jodi and she was crying. One of her Pokemon had been stolen from Team Galactic.

Feeling bad for her. Damon goes up to her. She hasn't notice him as he rubs, his head, on her leg. Jodi starts to notice and looks down.

She sees a cute friendly Eevee trying to cheer her up. Damon looks at Jodi as he smiles. "Eevee." Jodi loves cute Pokemon as she picks Damon.

"Aww your so cute." She hugs Damon and pets his head. Damon licks her face. Jodi giggle.

"Did you try to cheer me up?" Damon nods his head. "Thank you. I love Eevees." Jodi looks, in her bag, and pulls out a pokeball.

"Would you like to be my pokemon?" Damon nods. If he can't be trainer. He could be Jodis Pokemon. Heck maybe he'll find out how he turn into an Eevee in the first place.

"Thank you." Jodi place the pokeball in Damon. Damon stay away from the ball. "What's wrong? You don't want to be in the pokeball?" Said Jodi.

"Vee." Said Damon. "Tell you what. I'll let you out once I capture you." Said Jodi. Damon then got, to the pokeball, as he hit the pokeball.

The pokeball open and Damon was suck into the pokeball as it then click. He then became Jodis pokeball as she let's him out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jodi nicknames him Damon.

*Noteb*
2. Damon and Jodis first battlw

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/2446091-One-of-his-friends