*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Shaymin
  2. Other
  3. Dreaming for tomorrow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/2450062-A-Shaymin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: A Shaymin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Shaymin

    by: Thedude404
As he heads to the lake. Damon notice how everything was much bigger then he was. He figure that he somehow must have become small.

He looks, in the waters reflection and sees the Pokemon he had new turn into. His lower body was now white while his hands and feet were now paws.

Green grass was now on his back with gracidia flowers on his back. A pink flower was on the side of his head and his face became a cute muzzle as his eyes were now green.

Damon recognize the Pokemon he turn. "I'm a Shaymin. I've been turn into a Shaymin." Damon was surprise by this. But he also admit that he look cute as well.

As he tried to figure out why he was a Shaymin. Damon sees a big green Pokemon out in the distance. "Who's there? Show yourself."

Damon tried to go up to it. But it ran away as soon as he got close to it. "Who was that? Maybe it knows why I was change into a Shaymin."

As he tries to figure out why he became a Shaymin. Damon heard something in the bushes and saw.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Another Shaymin.

2. One of his friends.

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/2450062-A-Shaymin