*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cassidy
  2. A friend or aquaintance
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/1981011-Cassidy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2042450
You find an old Asian coin that allows you to make dreams that affect people.
This choice: Cassidy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cassidy

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
You decide to not use it on Shannon and instead use it on Cassidy. She lives close by and if you make her your friend you can find out what Shannon likes and show her you are friends with her best friend. "I wish Cassidy wanted to be my friend" you said into the coin and then you retired to your bed waiting to see what would happen.
...
That night Cassidy had a dream she was playing with her pets except all or her pets had Bernie's face. She frolicked and walked with them played ball with them and just sat around as she talked about her day to her Bernie-faced pets until she woke up.
...
Cassidy woke up that morning feeling refreshed it was serene yet very surreal dream and she found herself with the sudden inclination to hang out with Bernie, perhaps that dream was her subconscious telling her what she wanted to do. She decided to hang out with him after did her daily routine.

You had woken up at 9 in the morning since it was a Saturday almost completely forgetting about the wish yesterday, almost. You hung around the house getting dressed, eating breakfast watching TV until about 11 when some came knocking at you door. You answered the to see Cassidy.

"Hey Bernie, like hows it been?" she asked.

I have been pretty good. Did you want to hang out or something?" You asked trying to test the waters.

"Like OMG, how did you know?" She asked curiously.

"Lucky guess." you lied. "So what do you want to do?"

"Well if we are like going to hang out, we totes have to go to the mall", she said giddily, "I want to check out some of the cute new clothes that came out and we can get something yummy to eat."

You supposed that she just wanted to do what she would with her other friends, you weren't really interested in shopping but you had to get Shannon through her. "That sounds great, let's go."

"Like, totally!"

You then spent the rest of the day being dragged around by Cassidy. She bought a bunch of new which were in her words 'the most cutest clothes in, like, the whole world' and went to a healthy food restaurant, you complained but, Cassidy blew you off and ordered some salads for the both of you. It was exhausting but, you felt like you were getting closer Cassidy, one final push and you could get her on your side to help you with Shannon.

"Like, I had a lotta fun, we should totes do this again!" Cassidy said as you got back to her house.

"Yeah, sure. See ya later, Cassidy." You said with a little reluctance in your voice.

"Buh-bye, Bernie!" Cassidy giggled as she went into her house.

Once you got back to your house it was already night time exhausted you took out the coin, "I wish Cassidy was my best friend", was all you could muster before passing out again.
...
Cassidy once again had another dream except this it her life for an entire year, she had gone through some great times and some horrible times but, at the end of each day she would to her room talk to her rock friend which was in the shape of Bernie's head. She talked about her troubles, her secrets and her joys to the rock at it made her feel better. The rock was truly her best friend until she woke up.
...
Cassidy once again to your house this time around 1 in the afternoon were she let herself and decided to talk to you.

"Like, it is so nice to just talk with a friend, ya know? So let's totes make this official and each of us tell each other a secret. I'll start, now like don't tell anyone but I used to do ballet until I was seven, I mean like can even imagine?" She said with a giggle. "Now its your turn."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tell her about the coin

2. Tell her a secret, and become one of Cassidy's friends

*Noteb*
3. Try not to tell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/1981011-Cassidy