*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044712-Mass-Effect-Futa-Verse/cid/1996802-readers-choice
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2044712
John Shepard is transferred to an alternate universe where all women are futa and more.
This choice: readers choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

readers choice.

    by: Lonly Wanderer
...Is nearly stepped on, only the quick reflexes preventing him from being a stain on the woman's boot. Once safe John yells all manner of curses at the giantess who he notices is an asari and was extremely surprised that she heard him, or at least heard something. He couldn't see her face from his position so didn't know he'd been spotted, at least not until he was caught in a biotic field and began rising up the Asari's body, awkwardly passing a cock about the relative size of an alliance frigate he was stopped when he reached her hands, each around the size of the shuttle he'd just left. ''John, John Shepard?'' she asked ''I don't know if you remember me, I'm Liara T'Soni, we met...'' she went quiet and John knew why, if this world was mostly the same as his they'd met at Jane's funeral, he remembered both her and a cute purple quarian, both looked like him and his mother; like their world had fallen apart. ''Well anyway, sorry for almost crushing you down there, I don't normally have much interaction with males but Jane choose me to collect you, didn't want you getting hurt on the way to the Normandy'' she says closing her hands around him, a biotic field surrounding him most likely to prevent injury caused her movements.
Not long after they had arrived at the ship, John hearing the familiar sound of EDI welcoming Liara on board, a few minutes later he heard ''Mission complete Commander, safe arrival with no incidents'' and the biotic field dissipated as she opened her hands. John turned around and saw his sister, and he was happy to see she looked exactly like she had before, except the obvious size difference ''Hey there squirt'' she says with a smirk as she picks him up with two fingers, normally John would normally have been annoyed with the nickname but in this world it was true, he was a tiny thing.
'Sheparrd' a heavily accented voice called and it's owner quickly came into John's field of vision; it was the quarian Tali ''You promised some time with me and I intend to collect'' Tali said possessively, ignoring John one of Tali's hands palmed Jane's D-cup breasts while the other went lower down John knowing where but not wanting to think about it Jane's blush confirming it ''Taaaali'' Jane moaned and John felt really awkward to be here watching his sister getting aroused ''Not now, Johnny's just arrived'' with that Tali stopped reluctantly and while he couldn't see her face John assumed she was pouting.
'Fine, spoil sport. Anything else commander?' Yeah I need to find somewhere for John to work that will be helpful to the crew' 'Well I'm sure he'd be quite a bit of help down in engineering with me and Gabby, especially after Donnelly was transferred to a male only ship, or maybe Liara and Sam could use some assistance with the com systems' 'Thanks Tali, so John you have a position in mind?'

Where does he get assigned to?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Engineering (Tali and Gabby)

*Noteb*
2. Communication (Liara, EDI and Traynor)

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lonly Wanderer (UN: pokeprof at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kringles31 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044712-Mass-Effect-Futa-Verse/cid/1996802-readers-choice