*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2047789-My-Sokka-stories/cid/2004229-Canon-route
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2047789
This will have multiple interactives where I have Sokka as the main character.
This choice: Canon route  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Canon route

    by: FlashWally22
Sokka was standing in a hut in front of a table made of ice. Hakoda was sitting at the table as he had Gran Gran beside him. Bato was also sitting at the table as they smiled. There were several older men standing guard with scarves around their necks and lower half of their face with a hood. They each held a Battle Club.

Standing behind Hakado were five men that wore a Whale Tooth Scimitar. These five men wore turtle shell shoulder pads and a brown wolf armor helmets. Each goatee with jawline beard and a pair of dread locks on the left side of their face with blue beads at the bottom of them. Other than that they wore fur clothing for warmth like any other soldier that was blue.

The six faceless young men stood behind their commanders, Sokka and Notai. Hakoda then called the pair to attention, “Capitan Sokka and Second of the Arctic Wolf Bat Regiment, Notai. Please extend this to your troops after this, congratulations on clearing that Wolverine Fox problem over on the Jagged Cove. Also, if you could have Somar come up that would be nice.”

One of the faceless cannon fodder, I mean, one of the six young men of the Arctic Wolf Bat regiment stepped up. He unlike the others wore no weapons on him. Hakoda then said to him, “Somar, please show me your face.”

Somar then pulled down his hood and pulled off his scarf. He was a chicken scratch goatee and jawline beard that was barely grown. He had two dreadlocks on the left side of his face that had blue beads at the bottom. His right eye was brown and his left eye was blue. He had a scar up his right jaw in a diagonal direction that went just below the temple.

Up walked was Hakoda as he pulled out a blue blanket. He unwrapped it as he showed a brown wolf helmet. It was brand new and in the bundle of the blanket was a whale tooth freshly polished and a pair of turtle shell shoulder pads. Hakoda then said to him as he placed the helmet on his head with one hand, “From this day forward you are the seventh member of the Southern Water Tribe's most sacred pack. The Coyote Wolf Pack, the brotherhood of the Whale Tooth Scimitar. You like a young wolf cub played and fought with your old pack. But, now you have graduated to a new pack, the pack that is above all others. You have practiced with this pack for six years and now have earned your tooth. Now, take this tooth and make the finest Scimitar from it that you possibly can. From now on this is your one true weapon, it is the very thing that shall set you apart from all other soldiers. Be proud brother Somar.”

Somar nodded as he put on the shoulder pads and took the bundle wrapping up the tooth. He stomped his right foot then took his right hand and took it to his left shoulder as he said to Hakoda, “Thank you chief.”

Hakoda then back to the table as he sat down and said to Sokka, “Sokka, Somar is now your third as per your request of promotion.”

Somar smiled with the left side of his lips going up where the right side could not making it look like a grin. He had nerve damage in his face obviously. Hakoda then said to Sokka, “Alright, lastly, your next mission Arctic Wolf Bat Regiment. In two to four days time the Princess of the Fire Nation shall be here. You are to escort her and protect her as she observes the Avatar Trainer Training Program. Basically she's here on a assignment to find out what the next Avatar will be capable of by observing the Avatar's future first teacher. And as per Lady Yue's request, she is bringing one of each fighting style to practice sparring with you Sokka. One Yuyan Archer, Yeh-Lu the explosives expert, one chi bender, one shadow dagger fighter and upon her request the best fire bender the Fire Nation has ever produced.”

Hakoda then dismissed the group as they exited the hut. Somar was patted on the shoulder by each of the members as they each congratulated him. Notai then went up to him as she said to him serious, “Just because you no longer are a bat doesn't mean you are anything special compared to me. I am the second and Sokka is the first. And just because you are a brother of the Coyote Wolf Pack means nothing to me.”

Suddenly she broke into a smile as she patted him and said to him, “I'm just playing with you Somar, relax. Congratulations buddy, you really earned this.”

Sokka then said to him as he reached into his waist pack, “I have a little something for you Somar.”

He pulled out a bundle as he held it out to him and said to Somar, “This is yours. I know it looks bad, but I'm a soldier not an artist remember that.”

Somar unraveled the bundle of cloth to find a bone made badge. It was bone made badge that had a blue painted wolf bat screeching on it with two whale tooth scimitar facing different directions. It was badly carved, but it was still seen it its image. Taking the badge he placed it on his shirt with the sharp piece piercing the fur.

Sokka then said stoically, “You have earned this badge which I've deemed as the Arctic Wolf Bat Badge of Discipline. For having a honed mind and body to be on the path that very few travel. You had the discipline to travel this path and face it's many trials. We are proud to have you in our regiment. Let you fly ahead now as you soar the night sky with us. And welcome to the commanders position as well.” Sokka then raised his fist as he shouted, “Tonight Seaway is on me at Norrick's!”

The group cheered as Notai then smiled as she knew that this was a great day for her commander.

Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire

On a ship out in the sea was Azula as she sat with Mai and Ty Lee behind her to her sides. She looked up as she peered out. Ty Lee then asked Azula, “Azula, is this Sokka really all that cute as I hear?”

Azula then replied with a slight growl that was somewhat sexual yet frightful as well, “From what I hear he's down right a man with muscles so hard as if chiseled from stone.”

Ty Lee then gained hearts in her eyes as she said with a blush followed by a sigh, “Oh, hunky, nice.”

Water Water Water Water Water

Sokka was drunk as heck as he breathed out with rosy cheeks. He was barely able to hold up his posture. Somar was inebriated a bit and Notai was sober as she did not touch the stuff. She knew better than to get smashed the night before possible duty. She was still on her first drink of seaway and wasn't going to go past that.

Sokka then threw a bone coin across a table as it landed between a girl's breasts. The soldiers threw up their drinks in a hooray. The girl giggled as she wore the skimpest outfit that could be seen on this side of the world. The room was fire lit and rather warm especially with the drinks.

Suddenly, the door opened as a soldier then came to a stomp and shoulder touch (From now on, I'm just going to type Salute.). The soldiers of the Arctic Wolf Bats then said to their commander, “Another drink.”

Sokka then tipped his head back as he took the drink. He hit the ground as he struggled to get up. He then got up and said shaking his head, “Another drink Norrick!”

A man with missing right arm got another glass out placing it on the counter. He had a wrapping of blue clothe over his right eye. He was tanned with his hair tied in a wolf tail and his left eye being blue. He was a muscular man that wore typical civilian fur clothing. He poured a green liquid into the glass made of ice.

Sokka put down a bone coin as Norrick then gave him the drink. Sokka then tried to take a drink as the liquid hit his shirt. He then said to Norrick with a slight belch, “O-o-one more.”

Notai then grabbed her captain's arm as she pulled it and said to him, “Enough, Sokka, you've had enough.”

Sokka then said to her, “No, I-i-i...”

Sokka then turned to his left as he vomited onto the floor. He then coughed a couple times as he then said to the barf, “Alright, I think I can have one more for the night.”

Notai began to haul him saying, “How about not.”

Notai dragged him out and around the hut to another hut. She then walked inside and went to the middle of the room. She pulled up a ice door on the floor and walked down some steps. She dragged her captain into a underground home.

She dragged him to a room with a Arctic Wolverine Fox pelt made curtain. She put him on the pile of pelt that was on the floor. She then grabbed the blanket of blue cloth and pulled it over him. She then laid down on him to prevent him from getting up. She then said to him, “Don't go anywhere.”

Sokka then eventually fell to sleep as she got up off of him. She then smiled as she went out of the room. She went to a room with a polar dog inside it. She wrote up a note as she said out loud putting the note on a dried skin like paper, “I know chief will understand.”

She tucked the rolled up skin that was used as paper into the collar of the polar dog. She then said to the animal, “Chief.”

The polar dog ran up the stairs and out the open door that was left open when Notai was dragging Sokka. The polar dog ran for the chief as Notai then said out loud as she sat down with a sigh, “When will he find happiness?”

You have the following choices:

1. Canon route

*Noteb*
2. Something Else Happens!

*Noteb*
3. Something Else Happens!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2047789-My-Sokka-stories/cid/2004229-Canon-route