*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Air Force.
  2. The Crashed Ship.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2049637-Shrunk-by-an-Alien/cid/2016985-The-Air-Force
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2049637
A 16 year old boy finds a crashed alien spacecraft, and is shrunk by a dying alien.
This choice: The Air Force.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Air Force.

    by: Mad Dog
"It's the Air Force", your mom says, in almost trance like way. "They got here quick".

"What"? You ask. "Wait, how do you know that"?

Your mom looks down at you.

"The reason I was unconscious", she replies, "is because that alien had immense powers. I guess you could call them magic. And she passed them on to me. She knew she was dying. There not very strong right now, but I can feel them growing. I can't return you to normal. At least not yet".

She lowers her right hand to the floor in front of you, palm up. You jump onto it and she slowly lifts her hand of the floor as she stands up. She gently deposits you on a console and sits in one of the chairs in front of it. Then the blank look briefly returns.

"They're getting closer. We don't have much time, I can't let them find you like this. They'll take you away and do...God knows what to you".

You mom looks anxious, and bites her bottom as she thinks of something to do. After several, long seconds of thought, your mom looks at you.

"I have an idea". She says, with a very concerned look on her face. But it requires you're absolute trust".

From the expression on her face, and the tone in her voice, you know that her idea is one you won't like. But if you can't trust your own mother, who can you trust?

"Of course I trust you", you reply. "You're my mom".

"Ok then", she says nervously".
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2049637-Shrunk-by-an-Alien/cid/2016985-The-Air-Force