*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Dad.
  2. The Crashed Ship.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2049637-Shrunk-by-an-Alien/cid/2017387-Your-Dad
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2049637
A 16 year old boy finds a crashed alien spacecraft, and is shrunk by a dying alien.
This choice: Your dad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Dad.

    by: Mad Dog
"It's your dad", your mom says as she picks you up off the floor and puts you on a nearby console.

"How do you know that'? you ask, puzzled. 'He hasn't even called out or anything".

"I was unconscious because that alien had powers that I guess we'd call magic", your mom replies. She knew she was dying, so for some reason, she passed them on to me. I also have a weird vision of all the males on her world being shrunken. I'm not sure how it happened'.

You suddenly feel quite hopeful that your current situation will soon be put right. If your mom has the dead alien's powers, then she can return you to normal.

"Can you return me to my normal size please mom"? you ask, "I'm really not happy being this small".

Your mom seems a little confused for a few seconds. Then you realise that she's actually concentrating on the powers she's inherited. It's as though she's doing some kind of stock check of what she can and can't do. After about a minute of seemingly deep thought, a frustrated expression appears on her face. You really don't like the look of that.

"Sorry Josh", your mom says with a sympathetic smile. "I'm afraid these...my...new powers aren't strong enough to return you to 6'2". At least, not yet. In all honesty though, I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to return to your normal height. There's something about the process that's unique to the woman using her powers. I can make you a few inches taller, but I'm afraid you may be stuck like that. On the bright side though, I know that when she shrank you, you became indestructible. You can't die".

"Not much comfort", you say dejectedly. "But thanks anyway. So, what else can you do"?

Your mom shifts uncomfortably and lets a cough that sounds rather embarrassed.

"Not much yet", she says with a smile. "When they're at full strength I'll be able to do a whole lot of things. Right now though, I can shrink stuff, slightly, make stuff a bit bigger. I could transform you, but only into...err...a patch of skin or a body part. Although never going to happen".

You hear the sound of footsteps

You have the following choices:

1. 1

2. 2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2049637-Shrunk-by-an-Alien/cid/2017387-Your-Dad