*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013509-Ive-got-that-shower-time-sadness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2050777
Damon finds himself in trouble when he's shrunk around his three sisters and mother!
This choice: "It's time to have a shower."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

I've got that shower time sadness...

    by: Scapegoat
As Freya shut the door behind her, she began to peel off her clothes bit by bit. She started with her top, taking off the vest and chucking it in the corner of her room. She started to whistle to herself.

Damon was crying at the very top of his voice.
"FREYA!" He yelled. "FREYA I'M STUCK IN YOUR FUCKING ASS CRACK!"

Freya looked up for a moment, she swore she heard her brothers voice. Maybe she was just imagining things. She started to peel off her tight yoga pants, which forced Damon out of he crack, but not out of her pants.

She peeled them off; they were so tight against her skin. She gave them a vigorous shake to turn them the right way out again.

"Freya, stop!" He screamed as he was thrown this way and that. Before he could grab the pants to hold onto, he was flung from the pants and straight into the air.
"AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed as he was launched up into the air. He could see his giant sister below him, still undressing. She had released her enormous tits from her bra and they were bouncing freely as she bustled about her room.

Damon fell through the air and onto Lisa's shelf, next to her various shower gels and shampoos. Luckily, he had landed on something soft and spongey.
Before Damon could do anything, he saw Freya coming his way. She reached out her hands, with fingers that were bigger than he was.

He finally realised what he was stood on. Freya was reaching directly towards Damon. For the the sponge that he was stood on...

But did she see him?

You have the following choices:

1. She saw him

2. She didn't see him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scapegoat (UN: scapegoat26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scapegoat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013509-Ive-got-that-shower-time-sadness