*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051299-The-Growing-Gentle-Giantess/cid/2014911-Anthro-ladies-need-to-grow-too
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2051299
A story about a woman that grows into a giantess.
This choice: An anthropomorphic creature?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Anthro ladies need to grow, too!

    by: infinity421
So, you're a fan of the anthro ladies, hm? Well, let's give you some choices, then...

Bella - 18 years old, Bella is an anthropomorphic horse, with chestnut-brown fur and a coal-black mane. Standing at an imposing six feet and three inches, and with D cup breasts as well as an equally large behind, Bella knows what it is like to be big - but is merely being big enough for her? Most definitely not. She wants to be bigger than that. She wants to be bigger than her Master's house. She wants to be bigger than the farm her Master owns. And when her wish for growth is mysteriously granted one day, she'll be doing everything she possibly can to make herself grow even more - even bigger, even sexier, on and on and on...

Vivian - 21 years old, Vivian the anthro gryphoness dwells simultaneously within two worlds, neither instance of her aware of the other. One Vivian lives within a realm straight out of a furry Fantasy novel, in which she is the empress of the Goldpine Empire, and being of unparalleled magic power. The other Vivian lives within a world more-or-less identical to our own, with the key difference being the existence of anthropomorphic creatures. In this second world, Vivian is a nurse - and the ultra-sexy object of desire for any patient she sees. With black fur and gold plumage, standing at five feet nine inches, and with E cup breasts, Vivian is no stranger to size. But what will more size do to a gentle soul such as her? What would happen if the benevolent ruler of the world's most powerful nation suddenly started to grow? What would happen if an infamously sexy nurse also suddenly started to grow? Whatever the answer is, Vivian's going up - and up - and up!

Breeze - Breeze is an anthro horse assumed to be around the equivalent of twenty in human years - assumed, because she transformed into an anthro in a world where they otherwise do not exist. Standing at almost a massive eight feet tall, and with curves so insanely huge it's a miracle she can stand up, the pure white-furred mare would most certainly be able to bewitch any male with her appearance alone. But she wouldn't do that; she's too shy. Too innocent in regards to her body, too shy, and too scared of the world beyond her Master's farm. Gentle in every respect, Breeze would allow no harm to befall anything or anyone, were she to grow any further - that said, however, she isn't entirely knowledgeable about the purpose of her human curves - either that or she doesn't care - and so her small human Master spends plenty of time in contact with those jiggly chest-melons whenever Breeze decides it's time for another hug. And those chest-melons are only going to get bigger, as is Breeze - bigger and bigger and bigger...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 infinity421 (UN: infinity421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Detective Barricade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051299-The-Growing-Gentle-Giantess/cid/2014911-Anthro-ladies-need-to-grow-too