*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2021881-Vvardenfell-Guild-of-Mages
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: Doing work for the Mages' Guild  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Vvardenfell Guild of Mages

    by: Halcyon
Even though the Vvardenfell Guild of Mages was a much more westernized institution compared to the majority of the land's other factions, it was still a powerful organization, with branches in several major cities across the island. Of these, the Ald-Ruhn branch was probably the most opulent and large, not because it was particularly better than any of the others, but moreso just because of its location - the building was simply one of many spacious accommodations in the seat of House Redoran.

As a budding magic user, Avoni was excited to be a part of the Guild, simply because of the opportunity it offered her. Although she was merely an associate, the lowest rank possible, she was still able to use some of the Guild's services, although, like everybody else, she hoped to increase her rank.

Entering the Guild in the early morning, Avoni quickly sought out the local head of the Guild - a Breton woman named Edwinna Elbert - and, finding her organizing old books about the Dwemer, managed to get her attention.

"Umm... good morning, Miss Elbert..." the elf began, shuffling in place.

"What do you want? I'm kind of... oh" Edwinna began, cutting herself off when she saw the young elf's face. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Avoni, Miss."

"Oh, that's right... I promised you a job, didn't I?" Edwinna sighed, and began to think while Avoni waited, a smile on her face. "Uhh... Okay, I've got it."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2021881-Vvardenfell-Guild-of-Mages