*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2026087-Soulless-Dunmer-Slave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: The Necromancer turns Avoni's body into her mindless slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Soulless Dunmer Slave

    by: Halcyon
Mirie smiles as she swings her curvaceous hips back and forth, feeling Avoni's soul swish about inside of her. "Ahh, having a fresh one in me feels so nice... but I wonder, what to do with the rest of you...?"

The necromancer walks over to Avoni's lifeless body, lying inert on the table. "With no soul inside, it's essentially a living zombie, of sorts..." the Altmer continued, rubbing her chin in thought. "Normally I just feed the bodies to one of my pets, but... this one is quite exceptional." Mirie points out, tracing her fingers across Avoni's naked body. "Such smooth skin, and such a beautiful figure... I think I'll keep you for myself!"

From swimming around inside of Mirie's guts, Avoni turns her attention outside as she realizes what's going on. The necromancer raises her arms and casts a spell, dark magic flowing from her hands and into the husk of a Dunmer body. Moments later, the nude figure rises from the table with a blank expression, standing up all on her own and standing perfectly still, staring off into nothing.

The Altmer smiles with glee, patting her lower belly as she calls out to Avoni's soul inside of her. "Ooh, did you see that? I simply put a little magic into your body, and it rose! My personal little slave... watch this!" Mirie snaps her fingers, and Avoni's body runs out of the room, out of her sight and into a side cave. Despite it being her former body, Avoni is startled as she realizes that, as it runs out of her view, she cannot even sense where it went.

"Alright then, let's have a little fun. Everyone else, you're dismissed! Dunmer, are you still there?" the Altmer asked, looking down at her belly. "Let's see what we can get your old body to do."

Avoni screams out in her spiritual head as she desperately tries to gain more control of her corporeal form, feeling Mirie's hips swing back and forth as she walks out of the cavern, and into what appears to be her personal bedroom, complete with a lush carpet and a bed. Feeling herself still trapped inside of Mirie's body, Avoni hears her predator say, very clearly: "Hmm, now, what do I want to do with my new slave?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2026087-Soulless-Dunmer-Slave