*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow the path of a Daedra!
  2. Welcome to Tamriel!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2020384-Follow-the-path-of-a-Daedra
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: Follow the path of a Daedra!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow the path of a Daedra!

    by: Halcyon
In the Elder Scrolls Universe, "Daedra" generally refers to the inhabitants of Oblivion. These creatures can come in all sorts of different shapes and forms, serving various masters but usually spelling trouble for mortals in some way or another...

Choose your Daedra!

1. Dremora - Dremora are humanoid Daedra often skilled with weapon and armor use or with magical abilities that resemble demonic warriors or knights. They most commonly serve Mehrunes Dagon, and have darkened, ashy features with horns and other such characteristics, complete with deep, harsh voices and violent, aggressive tendencies. They are commonly found in Daedric ruins and the plains of Oblivion, especially inhabiting towers.
(Reference picture: http://www.uesp.net/w/images/a/ac/SR-npc... )

2. Winged Twilight - A demonic, batlike creature resembling a harpy that is usually associated with Azura. Winged Twilights are always female, and boast powerful magical resistances as well as abilities of their own. Most commonly found in Morrowind, Winged Twilights are most often spotted in Daedric ruins but can also be seen in simple ancestral tombs, hunting for unsuspecting prey...
(Reference picture: http://www.uesp.net/w/images/8/8d/MW-cre... )

3. Daedroth - A humongous form of lesser Daedra resembling a muscled, anthropomorphic crocodile or reptile of some sort. Contrary to other types of daedra, Daedroth are more beastlike and savage, sacrificing weapon skill for sheer size and brute strength. Usually androgynous or genderfluid, Daedroth are among the most commonly found types of Daedra in the plains of Oblivion, and are associated with Mehrunes Dagon or Molag Bal.
(Reference picture: http://www.uesp.net/w/images/f/fc/ON-cre... )

4. Spider Daedra - Dridders with a humanoid upper torso and an arachnid lower half. Spider Daedra are most commonly associated with Mephala and, similar to the Winged Twilight, are most commonly found as females. They usually have very little skin covered apart from their natural body armor, and can boast superior web-making abilities for the purpose of immobilizing and consuming prey.
(Reference picture: http://www.uesp.net/w/images/9/98/ON-cre... )

5. Daedric Prince - These are the revered Daedric gods and goddesses. Although technically genderfluid, many of them take on specific masculine or feminine forms (despite the term "prince") and can choose to interact with mortals as such. Wielding incredible power and influence, the 16 or so Daedric Princes are often worshipped by inhabitants of Tamriel as an older, more pagan religion. Some of the most famous Daedric Princes are credited with creating entire races of people or are associated with the appearance of some of the most powerful artifacts known to man, so it comes as no surprise that their powers are all but omnipotent...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2020384-Follow-the-path-of-a-Daedra